Sunday, December 22, 2013

"Red Heart"

Humble, bumble
Galvanize
Loved her face and loved her thighs
Fumble, crumble
At her eyes
Rubbed her space and once surmised…
“I’m the luckiest man in town”
Found another, ran him down
“Don’t you feel the lofty passion?
Don’t you reel and then imagine?
Don’t you know the place we hold?
Don’t you cherish passion’s gold?”
The man was very shocked on this
Completely blithe and almost pissed
Said “no my son, I’m quite depressed
My place is empty
Always messed
In youth I was quite like you
Until the ones became a two
However you delineate
We do not share a common fate
But I will give you this advice
There will be love
There will be fights
If you cherish any gold
Bury it in many holes
If you return and it is gone
There is no fairy’s magic wand
Fate won’t let you disabuse
So only buy her off-brand shoes
Never argue over news
Red it comes in many hues”
At this claim he was quite shocked
The door at home was left unlocked
She saw his eyes and felt the same
The man was true about his claim
Yes red comes in many hues
He never argued once at news
The closet full of off-brand shoes
But fate for them was without blues

2013

No comments:

Post a Comment